Quite some activities for this end of week and the next one:
- I’m publishing on Friday mindi 2.1.7 in order to fix kernel detection issues for the most recent ones (> 3.9).
- I’m going by train on Saturday to Paris to attend a concert made by my daughter Ségolène singing early music with Jean Belliard in Etampes (Eglise St Gilles).
- I’ll sing myself on Sunday for the last concert of our yearly Académie in St Sulpice de Favière (come and talk about music !!)
- I’ll go back to Roissy to tke the plane on Monday morning to arrive in New Orleans for LinuxCon US 2013
- I’ll attend LinuxCon on Monday and Tuesday, and deliver a talk on Mageia on Wednesday, then attend the UEFI plug fest till Friday (come and talk about FLOSS !!)
- I’ll fly back on Saturday, arrive on Sunday in Paris pass some hours with my daughter again, and then back home in Grenoble to start working again the day after.
The real question now, is that it’s time to sleep, and I need to make the Mageia presentation for next week. Anne Nicolas Velu helped me a lot with material and pointers, now I need to make the 20+ slides I’d like to have to cover the topic in a nice and entertaining way for the audience. Luckily there is a long flight 😉
No time to get bored as you can see.