Finally, after having published the version 0.12.3 on time for Linux.conf.au, I found some remaining bugs in it (problem of time based realease and not enough time to test), then I made a 0.12.4 version soon after as promised to solve these, but still missed some aspects, and those are now solved with this 0.12.5 version.
So this version fixes an issue with messages printed which were done in double, and also the way we manage naming of Debian versions, following the recent change for Debian 7 (using now only the major version, and not mentioning the minor version which is now useless).
I also fixed a dependency issue, seen when trying to install the beta of MondoRescue, where a function wasn’t provided in the perl-ProjectBuilder module, while used in the code :-( This is now solved, and I’ll now start working on the next MondoRescue beta which should now be installable with yum/apt-get/urpmi.
This project-builder.org version should now be stable to use for some weeks, as I do not plan to make big changes in it, as this is perfectly fitting my needs now. Of course, more could always been done, but I can’t advance on all sides at the same time, so now it’s MondoRescue‘s turn !