For those of you working for an HP value added reseller (VAR) and attending the HP ExpertOne Technology & Solutions Summit in Dublin from the 16thth to the 19th of June, feel free to meet during one of the session I’ll (co-)deliver:
- UEFI: what, why, when, how and the rest Breakout 49 – Tuesday 16th of June 2015 – 5:45PM-6:35PM
- HP Helion OpenStack in action – Breakout 175 – Wednesday 17th of June 2015 – 8:30AM-9:20AM
- UEFI Hands-On Labs (François Donzé) – Lab 4 – Wednesday 17th of June 2015 – 11:00AM-12:50AM
- HP ProLiant Gen9 value add on Linux (Hands-on Lab) – Lab 16 – Thursday 18th of June 2015 – 2:00PM-3:50PM
- HP REST API for iLO Lab (François Donzé) – Lab 6 – Thursday 18th of June 2015 – 4:30PM-6:20PM
- HP ProLiant Gen9 value add on Linux – Breakout 48 – Friday 19th of June 2015 – 12:00AM-12:50AM
And you should be able to meet the Geeks on Wednesday afternoon, myself included.
For those of you wondering why project-builder.org and MondoRescue versions are not published more regularly, that gives you a hint😉 Even if I made some progresses recently I also need to document !
See you there to talk of these subjects or something else as you see fit. I’m around the whole week.