It’s time again for me to prepare the HPE TSS designed for our presales and channel partners, with some of our the best experts to transfer knowledge on everything HPE !
We have again this year a track dedicated to Open Source and Linux !).
So I’ll be in Cannes from the 6th to the 10th of February to cover:
- B90 HPE’s Open Source Strategy – Auditorium K – Tuesday 7th of February 2017 – 5:30PM-6:20PM
- L30-R1 Docker 101 Tutorial – Lab 1 – Wednesday 8th of February 2017 – 8:30AM-10:20AM
- B91 Docker @ HPE – Ambassadeurs B – Wednesday 8th of February 2017 – 12:00AM-12:50AM
- L31 Docker Orchestration Tutorial – Lab 1 – Thursday 9th of February 2017 – 8:30AM-10:20AM
- B94 Docker: technology aspects and tools – Redaction 1 – Thursday 9th of February 2017 – 3:00PM-3:50PM
- L30-R2 Docker 101 Tutorial – Lab 3 – Thursday 9th of February 2017 – 4:30PM-6:20PM
- B92 Linux Distributions roadmap – Redaction 3 – Friday 10th of February 2017 – 8:30AM-9:20AM
- B6 HPE RESTful API and the Redfish standard – Espace Californie – Friday 10th of February 2017 – 12:00AM-12:50AM
Pretty busy week no ?! And you should be able to replay the labs/tutorials on Wednesday afternoon during the OpenLab session in Lab 1.
A lot of sessions are covering Docker related topics this year, and I’m happy with thatas it’s a great techno, even more with the recently announced 1.13 bringing service support to docker-compose !
For those of you wondering why project-builder.org and MondoRescue versions are not published more regularly, that gives you again a hint 😉 Not speaking of the travel for 2 weeks starting the week after this one, and the next event in March in Grenoble, TES, where I’m part of the Event team and that we’ll organize for the 8th time.
See you there to talk of these subjects or something else as you see fit. I’m around the whole week.